good night
sure... I think I need some bacon so I don't vomit.
not because of the crippling loss of PD and the change to HB but because of copious ammounts of vodka and little food for the day
Ok my girl is about to claw my eyes out to start drinking. Night bitches.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Drink and post bitch,
this was fun gentlemen but i must retire. good night.
no ascaris, sticky my thread before you go!
Cool
done. ill also make it show up under the banner to guests and newbies (<10 posts). but LATER.
I locked it. I feel like if we're going to have one professional thread on this it shouldn't be fucked over by impersonal unprofessional responses.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Good night guys, I feel like we really... Forum'd today
good morning!
Gotta do house chores, then driving into the city to say bye to an old friend. ppeaccceee
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Going to bed once again, goodnight Innmates
It's getting late, hope you have a good rest of your shift Leo happy
have a good night and sleep well
goodnight happy
Too much wobbly water. Not gonna say o have a problem necessarily but in gonna leave this here for my sober self to contemplate. I really only drink when things are at their worst or when in on vacation, such as this present venture into the wilds of Arkansas. My big problem is any vice on presented with o either turn down completely or indulge in to excess. It hasn't hirt me yet but... I just spelled hurt wrong so there's that.
What I'm sayin is Iogjt be drink and I'm
About to go to bed
I hate autocorrect
Where are my timezone peeps? Lets wreck this forum
Cool
(06-29-2016, 06:15 AM)SouthernDiscomfort Wrote: What I'm sayin is Iogjt be drink and I'm
About to go to bed

what he said
no ascaris i started up rping
Cool
Good night.guy's
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
I'M TIRED. Goodnight guys
Oh I forgot to be using this thread, it's 11pm aka too late for me I'm going to bed, soon.

Actually it's midnight where did the time go

Oh yeah the honey bee inn
I'm going somewhere possibly without internet until Monday. Peace.
Cool