Poll: WHO?
Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
[Show Results]

2016 US Election
the email scandal is so stupid. i cant believe it still gets airtime.
(06-27-2016, 08:21 PM)WuTangInaMo Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 03:21 AM)Adriana Wrote: how did you guys feel about sanders j/w

I bought a hat Sad

I'm still hopeful that the FBI will indicte Hillary before the convention. Anyone know if Citizens United will be overturned soon? That would make it slightly better...

Last week Assange said wiki leaks was going to drop intelligence on Hilary that could only lead to an indictment. Still waiting though.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Then again the head of the FBI, James Comey, is a republican, he's probably waiting until the elections to do some major damage. Which would be a pretty good plan if they want Trump to win.

Wish she just commited adultery, she would have been out by now.
(06-27-2016, 06:38 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: I talked to a girl today who said she would vote for Trump. When I pressed the point, she said "because I'm irrational." I have no words.

about as good a reason as i've heard to vote for hillary (variations on "trump is hitler")
wow tim your so edgy Cool
Cool
Cool 
thnx
(06-27-2016, 08:31 PM)Ascaris Wrote: the email scandal is so stupid. i cant believe it still gets airtime.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/03/h...acter.html
Quote:Both Yves and I scanned the last release of Clinton emails, and were shocked by the slavish sycophancy of Clinton’s inner circle. In fact, in the higher levels of the Democratic nomenklatura where Clinton resides, sycophancy is pervasive.

Cool
Cool
when your dictionary definition of a word has a word i need a dictionary definition for then ur doin it rong

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-28-2016, 02:26 AM)God Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:31 PM)Ascaris Wrote: the email scandal is so stupid. i cant believe it still gets airtime.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/03/h...acter.html

this doesnt convince me that its not a stupid issue. clinton shouldnt have done it and the fact that she did is a display of her egotism and poor understanding of the consequences. but she didnt do it maliciously, and terrible security notwithstanding none of the emails ever got leaked. she was just being dumb and was too arrogant to realize how dumb she was being, but the scale to which this has built up to in the media is ludicrous.
if you want to spin it as a display of 'poor presidential character' then bear in mind that the email thing doesnt hold a candle to a trump speech at an average rally.
(06-27-2016, 08:21 PM)WuTangInaMo Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 03:21 AM)Adriana Wrote: how did you guys feel about sanders j/w

I bought a hat Sad

I'm still hopeful that the FBI will indicte Hillary before the convention. Anyone know if Citizens United will be overturned soon? That would make it slightly better...

Except that the Obama administration said they would wait until after the election to press further into the possibility of a trial so that this can't happen.
-.---.----..
(06-27-2016, 08:43 PM)WuTangInaMo Wrote: Then again the head of the FBI, James Comey, is a republican, he's probably waiting until the elections to do some major damage. Which would be a pretty good plan if they want Trump to win.

Wish she just commited adultery, she would have been out by now.

I don't think Julian Assange and James Comey are the type of people who would work together to bring Hilary down.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/23/hill...-fracking/
yes hillarys flip flopped on issues for years. this is not news.
also that doesnt have that much to do with the email scandal. im not sure why you posted it.
(06-21-2016, 03:55 AM)God Wrote: i will vote for trump because he's the candidate who has the potential to act as a countervailing force against globalist neoliberalism.

(03-27-2012, 07:50 PM)God Wrote: conservatives are stupid, anyone who has ever voted republican in their lives literally should never be allowed to vote again
Cool
(10-27-2007, 12:36 PM)God Wrote: I really don't think theres anyone insensible enough here to argue for Communism.
(04-16-2008, 12:01 AM)God Wrote: In fact I would probably have a flat 25-30% income tax across all tax brackets with no clever ways to get deductions.

(03-27-2012, 11:26 PM)God Wrote: a flat tax is one of the worst ideas in the entire world.
hey man i worked for that quote, you don't just get to post the same one you've been using for 4 years
Cool
ok those two are pretty good
Cool
looks like god flips almost as much as SHILLARY amirite
Cool
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/d...-strategy/

donald trump is a secret MMTer, the choice is clear.
and that republican statement holds true for perhaps every republican but trump. because trump isn't a real republican. compare trump to the likes of mitt romney or paul ryan, very different.
Know what? Just put me in as a write in. Tell yours friends. Tell your enemies.