game of thrones
that last episode was the greatest thing ive ever seen
almost makes up for the previous weeks atrocity
The whole way through I was consistently wondering how much the blood budget for it was.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
last episode was great. other than that this season has kind of blown. the blackwater episode is still the best of the series, but last night might be #2. one of the better battle scenes i've seen filmed. to be fair, ramsay's strategy was pretty much perfect while jon's was non-existent. also, it was lifted from the battle of cannae where hannibal used the double envelopement to defeat a numerically much superior roman army, so size is no excuse!
I love strategic military battles, there is an art to them. The fucking nukes and planes ruined a perfect past time.

great finale
spoilers - this is awesome:

http://imgur.com/gallery/CfFB6
this show got dumb as shit. they're just throwing everything against the wall. this really declined in quality once they no longer had the books to adapt from. i still enjoy it though.
oh yeah the writing's been awful, i think theyre aware that the biggest draw right now is just the spectacle and theyre amping that up as much as they can
He took King's Landing too literal
-.---.----..
ive heard this joke like 28529 times since yesterday
Ok, I got a real good Hodor one too!

Saw it on Buzzfeed
-.---.----..
http://imgur.com/a/kffAD
(06-29-2016, 01:44 AM)Ascaris Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/kffAD

It's like poetry.
I really liked Season 6. Last two episodes were fantastic.
was this entire season propaganda to get hillary clinton elected in november?
(yes)
Any predictions to how this series will end? I hope we get a happy ending of sorts but I doubt it. Is it weird that I'm 6 seasons in and I still don't care about Danaerys? I just don't find her interesting at all.
yeah daenerys is awful, partly because the character itself isnt very compelling and partly because emilia clarke is a shitty actress relative to the standard set by the rest of the cast. pretty unfortunate considering the shows probably gonna end with her ruling over westeros and having classic targaryen incestual buttsex with jon snow.
shes gotten less annoying over the seasons though. hopefully they figure out a way to add more dimensions to her character other than being a hot social justice warrior who does contrived, although admittedly badass, dragon shit whenever the writers decide to distract us from what a bitch she is to everyone (like my homeboy jorah).
Predictions: Arya kills Cersei
Bryanne and Incest Bro get together (fuck) since Cersei literally did the thing he tried to stop from happening by betraying the past king and also playing a hand in their son's death.
Jon Snu finally shows his wang
Sansa becomes the badass of the season by channeling season 1 Cersei vibes and stomping on men #feminazis unite
Bran does stuff and so does Danny and Drags to kill Zombie guys

The finale won't be satisfying to anyone (mostly Ascaris) cuz the expectations of plot twists are too high as well as the expectations for no plot twists (In which Danny gets her ass on the throne with an alliance with Jon)

~And other faggotry~
i have no real expectations, but im pretty confident dany and jon are going to have very important roles until the very end. they are the ice and fire of the series title.
the thematic allusions are too strong for even a RENEGADE show like game of thrones to buck the trend
Well, Jon is ice and fire enough for both of fhem, really but Danny is too hyped at this point.

~And other faggotry~
good point. dany being super hyped is a good enough reason to kill her off and hand over the dragons to jon. wouldnt be surprised either way.
I want them to kill off Tyrion but they prolly won't. I'd argue he has the most plot armor, more than Jon.

~And other faggotry~