Bugs
It moved to spam.
Oh. I didn't do it
dogar fucked up the merging
Hey this shit is ridiculously counter intuitive! Should be back in announcements.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
AND WHY AM I PURPLE!
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
I want purple! D:
GIVE PICHUBRO PURPLE! I really have no idea what color I want.
(06-21-2016, 04:54 AM)pichubro Wrote: I want purple! D:

Me too!
Bug.

If you change to a theme using the quick select, it only saves it per page, not to the forum as a whole for some reason.
it changes it to the forum as a whole, it just doesnt update fast enough because of the servers terrible cache
I can't edit my user title, not sure if that's because the group I'm in or what
Closed?
Yes I'm confused aswell as my board status is set to closed
you're seeing that because your ISP's DNS records and the new server's DNS records aren't completely on the same page yet. give it about 24 hours max. in the meantime use the temporary URL. when the official url is fully working you'll know
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
also, since this is a better server, you don't have to refresh a page twice to see any changes. bug squashed n
I can't find a way to edit my signature for some reason
Yeah, it must be the user groups Ascaris created. We can't edit digs or change user titles or at least I cant
It appears that many old threads do not display old posts past the first 25. Example:

http://thehoneybeeinn.com/showthread.php?tid=9795

Here's the thing, my posts on the second page of that thread still appear in the search history of my posts, which means they still exist in the forum api. But for whatever reason, in all of those archived threads with "0" replies on their respective forum pages, they will only display the first page.
Cool
i'll have a look.
alright, all of the counters should be up to date so you should be able to see every post in every thread now. i was afraid of doing this because i thought it would reset postcounts, but i'm glad mybb has addressed that in previous versions.
Nice fix! Thanks
Cool
Unfortunately, it appears as though the fix stranded/deleted some random threads (which can be found on the last pages of their respective forums), they still have 0 replies/1 minute posting date,s but now their links are broken. It's not that many, so it's not a big deal. Interestingly, the "Eve's Gay Friends" thread is broken in the miscellaneous discussion, but works in the Pokedream Classics, so I think it's just broken links.
Cool
ay. well, i'm not surprised that some threads just can't be viewed period. there were bound to be errors during mybb merge.
Thanks anyways bro
Cool
good stuff faltz

also theres a bugs thread for this very reason. dont make a thread in announcements for every issue you have. ideally new announcement threads will be for.... announcements.