Bugs
Bug 
im noticing this thing happening:

on the main page of a particular forum, a thread will have been bumped, but if you go into the thread the new post isn't there.  then if you go back and try to go into the thread 2 or 3 more times, it will finally show up.

similarly, on the main board page a particular forum will display a thread having a new post in it, but when you go into the forum, that thread isn't bumped.  refresh of a few times and it will update. Sick

anyone else?
Yeah, I think it's happening to me too. I think it's just a bug but idk
yes ive noticed it. its a caching issue. ill try and figure out how to fix it.
faltzer can you weigh in if you know a solution
(06-19-2016, 09:58 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote: Yeah, I think it's happening to me too. I think it's just a bug but idk

bug thread icon added
Big Grin 
(06-19-2016, 10:01 PM)God Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 09:58 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote: Yeah, I think it's happening to me too. I think it's just a bug but idk

bug thread icon added

post icons baby

def. a caching issue. try clearing all the caches from the cache manager after updating the settings to make the cache expire quicker. since this forum isn't expected to get a lot of traffic you don't really need to cache that aggressively.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
yeah, everything that's cachable is taking a while to update, which is pretty unusual.
im not sure if the issue is on mybb's end or the servers
i rebuilt the cache though so lets see if that fixes things
nope not really
i saw a 508 error, so i'm convinced this is just an x10hosting issue.
yeah im trying to look at their upgrade plans but the page doesnt load LOL
also the server errors have been happening for a while but idk if thats related to the caching problem
lmao x10 is ass. i'm looking to buy paid hosting soon anyway, so if you're on board i'd have no problem giving you some housing and whatnot.
oh shit i just made a thread about it
It just seems to be a delay for me
This thread should be stickyed/renamed bug thread.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Yeah I can't log out.

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
clear your cookies
[Image: sao___kirito_by_shun94-d5rcxz1.jpg]
Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic

(06-19-2016, 04:24 PM)Kirby Wrote: Talk about your relationships or whatever.

I've been dating someone for ~2 months now (maybe 3 months idk). We met up at a transgender group a while back, but didn't get to know each other until we bumped into each other at an anime convention. Ever since then we hang out on a bi-weekly basis at a gaming club and someone's house. 

He's a gender fluid female assigned at birth... person, he dresses androgynous to femininely, but goes by male pronouns. Very Tumblry I know. This was wrecking havoc on my sexuality for a while, but currently I am just like, "fuck it, who cares, I like what I like."

I beg your pardon!

Yeah I am REALLY not liking this quote thing.

deal with it faggot