also increased file size. youre welcome.
The avatar slot on posts is tiny as shit, but whatever, I'm not complaining, you allow gif avatars.

trying to fix that atm
there we go
although my gif avatar isnt working for some reason...
From what I recall of how forums process gif avatars is that they have a hidden smaller standard for the size of them, and if they exceed that size, they turn it into a regular image. Try a smaller gif.

I approve.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Also let us increase the signature size as well, not enough characters are allowed.

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
I actually am not a fan of signature in this lay out, everything is too cluttered on the horizontal axis, for signatures fuck up the dynamic.

That could be fixed however if the person's profile info was all moved to the left like it is on other forums.

Dogar, you can just log in with your PD credentials!

Also, my current avatar is 1x1, is there a way to make it smaller?
I know, I'm going to use this handle for now.

i think you can adjust that in your options, kirby and use the classic post style.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
I don't think the avatars are showing up as 250x250 in threads or posts, only on one's user profile. Can we fix this?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Nah it's too big. I think the current size is fine.
What was the size on cosmo for avatars?
Bigger than this anyway.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
150x150 or 200x200
....this is 150x150.
I don't believe that, this is way too small to be 150x150
Rayne's is 150x150, your's is 125x94