Forum Design/Skin
what's gonna be done about the current forum design/skin?  i actually really liked cosmoforum's original design, and iirc someone had made it for us, no?
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
yeah fausty
anyone still in touch with those fags from pokecommunity who were ludicrously good at art?
i can also try remaking the cosmo skin based on the wayback machine's archive
side note: i actually really like this default theme, though it may be too much like facebook for SOME PEOPLE
Rayne, I don't care what the fuck you do, just change it from facebook

His name was Forgotten Memory on PC, his actual name is Luke. I have no idea what his username is. He took the style from a Lady Gaga forum.

There must be sample mybb styles available.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
yeah yall should find some dope ones and post them here
http://mods.mybb.com/themes
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
the first black hat theme seems close to what we want, maybe edit it to brighten it up a bit with some golden-honey colors so the entire thing isn't mostly black

I could make the banner for the new forum if that's cool with you
uganda pikachu, just had a look at some of your stuff on dA. i'd love to see what you could come up with happy
(06-19-2016, 10:50 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote: I could make the banner for the new forum if that's cool with you

yes that would be sick
Celery Suggests incorporating Combee into the forum design somehow, keep a little bit of the Pokemon roots.

While we are at it we can also have stuff from the Breedrill line.

so we're actually going through with honey bee inn?
eh idk
its not awful but it seems to childish for a forum filled with crass 20 year olds
lol. i love cosmoforums/honey bee inn, so idc what the end result is.

tell celery and everyone to come here already so i don't have to go back and forth. >:[
(06-19-2016, 11:39 PM)Ascaris Wrote: its not awful but it seems to childish for a forum filled with crass 20 year olds

are you familiar with the reference
no
elucidate
it's from FF
i know but is that all to it
(06-19-2016, 11:39 PM)Ascaris Wrote: its not awful but it seems to childish for a forum filled with crass 20 year olds

and that's why it would be perfect

if its an genius analogy to a meta narrative about about our internet lives or something then ill take it. but if its a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.