A Startling Proposition.
If we really are moving to a new forum, and PD's time is coming to an end, I propose we all pick new usernames for ourselves.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Ooh, I'm not too sure about that... I feel like I've always been the same username, it's hard to give it up
Originally made by LM:
[Image: trixieblinkie1.gif]

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*
trixie if i had to go through ALL THAT WORK to capitalize that t you better not be changing it any time soon.
I was thinking that, too! I FINALLY got my T!!
I'm retiring my Doger The Brave moniker.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
Things are going to feel so different
Once we get custom skins it'll feel like old PD again.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
But all new names... it'll feel like a masquerade ball.
I am meowth ex aka mex aka the end bringer I am never changing my name reeeeee
I just changed my name recently
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Don't think I will do this.
I'd go with Peebles

Bump
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I already go by a new username everywhere else
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
i suppose if anyone wants a name change i'm forced to grant it.