Can someone help me win against Salon Maiden Anabel in Emerald?
Her team (scroll down some) - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...den_Anabel

I'm going for GOLD. My team, in order

Whiscash @ Chesto Berry & Calm Nature & Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Rest

Charizard @ Lum Berry & Careful Nature = Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Aerial Ace

Venasaur @ Lansat Berry & Gentle Nature = Razor Leaf, Toxic, Leech Seed, Earthquake

Like what attacks and Pokemon should I use first?

I thought Whiscash would do very well here because I can use Earthquake on & its resistant to her Raikou & I can just Ice Beam Latios twice. I thought Vena would do nice in Leech Seeding Snorlax and therefore doing additional damage, but this isnt working because she keeps Calm Minding, Resting & Cursing me....

I'm playing on GBA4iOS, so if you think I should back out and re-load the save state in which I was in the hallway of the tower right before the first trainer leading up to Anabel, and fix things, I will.

Just re-loading the save state and NOT the whole game itself will NOT affect my previous battle streak, but I'd prefer not to do so!
Toxic would probably be your best bet against the Snorlax unless it has immunity, toxic does more damage each turn after all. Snorlax is a sp. def wall so attacking it with razor leaf, ice beam or flamethrower is almost pointless unless you get a crit (thick fat complicates attacks like that as well). Stick to using earthquake and aerial ace against it and hope for the best really is all I can say.
pichubro Wrote:Toxic would probably be your best bet against the Snorlax unless it has immunity, toxic does more damage each turn after all. Snorlax is a sp. def wall so attacking it with razor leaf, ice beam or flamethrower is almost pointless unless you get a crit (thick fat complicates attacks like that as well). Stick to using earthquake and aerial ace against it and hope for the best really is all I can say.

Thanks. I'm like half sure I've tried Toxic on it and it had Immunity, but I'll try again. What would you do if it does? Keep Earthquake'ing?
[Image: trainercardphp.png]
Can you get TM sludge bomb on Venusaur? Sludge Bomb is physical in gen 3, so it will cut through Snorlax better.

Also, sleep powder, get it on Venusaur also. Seriously, sleep powder is the bomb.

Kirby Wrote:Can you get TM sludge bomb on Venusaur? Sludge Bomb is physical in gen 3, so it will cut through Snorlax better.

Also, sleep powder, get it on Venusaur also. Seriously, sleep powder is the bomb.

i don't remember what I did, but I finally beat her lol
[Image: trainercardphp.png]
Weezing Calm/Sassy @Leftovers
96/0/252/160/0/0
-Thunderbolt/Flamethrower
-Pain Split/Protect
-Will-o-Wisp
-Taunt

Burn and Taunt works like WONDER. The def and hp EV is so I can take one or two unexpected special move (Fire Blast from one of those special Salamence) without sacrificing too much of Pain Split's potential.

Skarmory is also a good opt.

Oh and Mirror Coat beats Latios silly. Yeah I built my team specifically to counter the Brains.