do you ever get the feeling random people want to bone you but you are effectively powerless
i gave someone, who's job is making sure i am definitely booked for classes when i start university, a call the other day. she sounded really enamoured by me and went to massive lengths to help me, more than is necessary as per her job. she's just a boring assistant though and i will never meet her
phone sex
Cool
we basically had it
I have in the past, but not anyone RANDOM..0.0...
"As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"
[Image: AHl3R.gif?1]
Yes.
Originally made by LM:
[Image: trixieblinkie1.gif]

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*
Quote:[INDENT]Yes.
<3[/INDENT]

Dogar The Brave Wrote:Go onnnn.

I'd rather not.
Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

Lol Dogar. I PMed you btw (not about this! Tongue)
Originally made by LM:

Hicky Wrote:i gave someone, who's job is making sure i am definitely booked for classes when i start university, a call the other day. she sounded really enamoured by me and went to massive lengths to help me, more than is necessary as per her job. she's just a boring assistant though and i will never meet her

What classes are you taking, Hicky?
Originally made by LM:

Approaches to Literature: From Medieval to Modern
Translations
French Level 3

That's all I have this semester
Also one more English class which I decide at a later date
(I haven't started yet)
never

Sounds awesome. I wish I'd gone down that route.
Originally made by LM:

translation is a cool fun sounding word.
if i had put forth any effort in high school and gone to a good university, i would probably have minored in literature.
probably would have majored in physics, which is a dope combination of subjects to be studying.
more like, "i want colledge to be hell, instead of fun" combo of classes
im not attractive enough to think that random people would want to bone me
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
pretty much
To give you guys an idea of how repulsive I am, when I was eating dinner today, a group for girls behind me were talking about how a girl was eating sloppily, and they said "oh its ok, as long as your not eating like that kid." I turn around and look them all in the eye, they gave me the dirtiest looks ever, as if who was I to be offended when you make fun of me when I am an earshot away.

I walk around campus, girls avoid me, shut doors in my face, and never make eye contact unless they make fun of me.

fuck females

Awww Kirbx
Originally made by LM:

Kirby Wrote:To give you guys an idea of how repulsive I am, when I was eating dinner today, a group for girls behind me were talking about how a girl was eating sloppily, and they said "oh its ok, as long as your not eating like that kid." I turn around and look them all in the eye, they gave me the dirtiest looks ever, as if who was I to be offended when you make fun of me when I am an earshot away.

I walk around campus, girls avoid me, shut doors in my face, and never make eye contact unless they make fun of me.

fuck females

get with the sloppy eating girl
God Wrote:get with the sloppy eating girl

problem solver
God Wrote:get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.
most females are conscious of how they eat, even the fat ones