Musical talents/passions?
also i forgot to mention that i'm a songwriter (my tunes are p. cool you gotta believe me) and i'm gonna take up the harmonica after christmas.
harmonica is a nice instrument if you have a set of them. especially if you have the minor set as well (which goes extremely well with Lo-Fi rock and experimental rock mind you)

personally, i just have a major set of harmonicas, but they suit me for the kind of music i need them for happy
[Image: tumblr_lofiryPJqk1r02orho1_500.gif]

your welcome
When I started high school, I had to take up the Sax (forgot if it was tenor or alto). Teacher said I was best in the class, but I had other interests at the time. Other then that, I'm the same as God here. Unless that accordion thing we all used in primary school counts?

ShadowRaven
[Image: haxwar.gif]
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Albert Einstein
i play the drums, and, yeah... that's it

problem is, here, few people enjoy the delicate sound of drum banging, and i can't really play/practice whenever i want to. still the most awesome instrument to play, mind you.

i fiddle around with pianos and guitars when there are some around too, but i don't think i need to mention i'm not really skilled :p
I learned to play the clarinet because I wanted to be in the jazz band at my elementary school. And since I was the only clarinetist, I got many solos in songs. Big Grin

Then I learned that my high school didn't accept clarinets in the jazz band. WTH. Sad
YellowBrand Wrote:i play the drums, and, yeah... that's it

problem is, here, few people enjoy the delicate sound of drum banging, and i can't really play/practice whenever i want to. still the most awesome instrument to play, mind you.

i fiddle around with pianos and guitars when there are some around too, but i don't think i need to mention i'm not really skilled :p

^^^
Rayne Wrote:^^^

yeah, i really do enjoy playing drums... i need my own set when i can find a place to put them :p
[Image: tumblr_lofiryPJqk1r02orho1_500.gif]

your welcome
pichubro Wrote:I learned to play the clarinet because I wanted to be in the jazz band at my elementary school. And since I was the only clarinetist, I got many solos in songs. Big Grin

Then I learned that my high school didn't accept clarinets in the jazz band. WTH. Sad

this year i have been entrusted with an 8 measure long drum solo in TWIST AND SHOUT. it's literally the only awesome thing i will do in music class this year because we only have time to learn like 2 songs. fuck music classes in quebec suck
CL is my friend now

Kirby Wrote:CL is my friend now
ok
pichubro Wrote:I learned to play the clarinet because I wanted to be in the jazz band at my elementary school. And since I was the only clarinetist, I got many solos in songs. Big Grin

I like the sound of the clarinet, know I few people who play it. I play the flute, and that's it.
Pairs:
Eve
Fallen Wings
Atomika
YellowBrand Wrote:i play the drums, and, yeah... that's it

I'd love to know how to play the piano, and the saxophone.
Pairs:
Eve
Fallen Wings
Atomika
tbh i'd really love to play keyboards. at least these don't take ages to tune and adjust or customize, and i could pretty much play anytime i want. but my hands are all thumbs so forget that :\
CL wants a pokemon battle

fuck yes i do
all night

Rayne Wrote:^^^

lol. its kind of amazing how long ive been on here.

music has since become such an integral part of my life that i dont even really remember what it was like when i 'only' played the drums.
Don't mind me, I'm just going to flaunt off the instruments that I have (and probably cannot play that well)

[Image: Gf6t1Aa.jpg]
[Image: fnNffjh.jpg]
[Image: DpKoY05.jpg]
[Image: iXfU5Gj.jpg]

I also have a drum set and three other guitars (two acoustic, one electric). Also, the room in those pictures has been an absolute mess since those pics were taken